As part of the Conversational AI Initiative, we are currently surveying top experts and organizations in the field of Conversational AI to assess the status of the industry as well as highlighting top stories of overcoming pandemic-related challenges in the last months.
The results of the surveys will be published in our upcoming ebook “Conversational AI Trends 2020”.
We invite Conversational AI-focused experts and organizations to take part in this survey.
The ebook will contain the following sections:
- Top Conversational AI Trends and how they affect different fields including CX, Marketing, Customer Engagement.
- Summary of the insights provided by the industry experts who provided their thought leadership.
- Customer Success stories during times of pandemic. How Conversational AI vendors helped their customers cope with pandemic-related challenges.
- Thought leadership with quotes from industry experts.
How to Participate
- Conversational AI Expert: Submit your thought leadership quote
- Conversational AI Companies: Submit your customer success story
Expert: Submit Your Thought Leadership Quote
Conversational AI experts can be featured in the ebook along with their quote by submitting their answer to the following question:
What have been the most relevant developments, breakthroughs and advancements in Conversational AI in your industry in the last 12 months, and what do you foresee for the next 12 months?
Companies: Submit Your Customer Success Story
The ebook will feature up to 10 stories of how Conversational AI vendors have helped brands and enterprises cope with the challenges posed by the pandemic.
Including a customer success story in the ebook is free of charge and limited to the first 10 qualified submissions (max one submission per vendor). We also offer some paid upgrades for adding a call to action to the vendor’s website and/or sponsoring the ebook.
To participate, we invite Conversational AI vendors to submit the following information:
1. Story title
2. Story content: up to 500 words of how your company/solution helped one of your customers overcome a pandemic-related challenge (it can include quotes from your customer)
Please notice: to make the ebook more engaging, we will prioritize success stories that name the customers, although this is not a requirement.
What is the submission deadline?
The deadline to submit your thought leadership quote and/or customer success story is Tuesday, August 11th 2020.
Please notice that including a customer success story is limited to the first 10 qualified submissions (max one submission per vendor).
Is it free to participate?
Yes, including both a thought leadership quote and a company’s customer success story in the ebook is free of charge.
We also offer some paid upgrades for adding a call to action to the vendor’s website and/or sponsoring the ebook. Contact us at email@example.com to know more.