The goal of AI Time Journal is to help spread awareness and knowledge about the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) as well as the change and the opportunities that it brings.
We facilitate win-win partnerships and international cooperations between universities and private organizations while divulging information and competence in AI so that the knowledge and expertise remain open and accessible.
The network of AI Time Journal contributors, universities and companies currently spans across America, Asia, and Europe.
Collaboration in Artificial Intelligence with PSYEC and NextSmarty
PSYEC Engineering College – University Partner that focuses on computer science with strong entrepreneurial spirit, and startup hub with a business incubator based in Tamil Nadu, India.
NextSmarty – Industry Partner: Fast-growing AI startup in e-commerce. Based in Hanoi, Vietnam, NextSmarty has published scientific papers featured in prestigious conferences such as RecSys 2017, and its state-of-the-art deep learning solutions are being applied to help online retailers increase their revenue and user engagement.
Activities designed to make the collaboration beneficial for all parties:
- PSYEC Engineering College students learn about AI from industry experts to get ready to find internships and jobs. They also publish articles on the Journal to showcase what they learn, strengthen their CV and expand their professional network.
- AI Time Journal connects the students with industry experts, helps them showcase their knowledge on the journal to stand out in a crowded job market, and receives quality articles for its readers.
- NextSmarty gives mentorship and technical guidance to the students, receives help with basic technical tasks, as well as the opportunity to source talent for internships and full-time positions.
Contact us to Collaborate
With its network of academic and industry collaborators, AI Time Journal is open to several forms of collaboration including:
- Educational projects: Bridge the gap between the university students and the industry through mutually beneficial partnerships
- Development projects: Apply Artificial Intelligence and Data Science to tackle challenges in several fields, with a particular interest in EdTech, FoodTech, BioTech and FinTech
- Promote AI and Data Science initiatives and research
The opportunity is open for:
- Private companies
- Experts in the fields of AI/Data Science
- Domain experts from other industries, particularly Education, Food, Biology, and Finance.