Editor’s comment: AI Time Journal promotes events and initiatives aimed at spreading knowledge and advancements in Artificial Intelligence across several industries and domains. We are proud to share with our readers the AI in Travel Summit organized by EyeforTravel happening on March 14th-15th in San Francisco, USA.
Travel’s Fastest Growing Brands Meet Silicon Valley at Analytics and AI North America
Loyalty is diminishing by the second. The travel customer of today is overloaded with endless choices and combinations for a travel itinerary and for travel companies, brand erosion and acquisition costs are skyrocketing. The industry now accepts that AI, predictive analytics and advanced digital marketing are the only means to win back lost loyalty, optimize revenue and secure a competitive advantage.
Reflecting the ever-growing importance of AI to the travel industry, EyeForTravel are delighted to have launched Analytics & AI in Travel North America, taking place March 14-15 at the Hilton Parc 55 Hotel, San Francisco, USA. Expecting over 350 senior data, analytics, pricing, product development and digital marketing experts from the world’s leading travel companies, the event will explore the strategies for brands to address the biggest opportunity right now – how to conquer hyper-personalization.
Featuring an agenda created through close consultation with C-level travel executives from across the globe, Analytics & AI in North America will provide brands with a framework to leverage AI and analytics to be predictive and deliver unwavering customer loyalty and turbocharge profits. Attendees will join brands including Expedia, Wyndham, Allegiant Air, Hilton, WestJet, Carlson Wagonlit, Hopper, Viceroy Hotels, Marriott, Google, IHG, and more.
Confirmed speakers include Hilton’s SVP of Analytics, Google’s head of AI global product partnerships, Expedia’s Head of Platform – Loyalty, Wyndham Hotel Group’s Vice President of Global Revenue Management Operations and Sales, Carlson Wagonlit’s Principal Data Scientist, and many more.
Attendees can expect to explore insights into the following:
- Harnessing AI and Data to Transform your Loyalty Strategy: Discover how weaving AI into your business, capturing preference data and delivering a truly personalized service will give you the edge in winning loyal customers from your competition
- Overcoming Pricing Peril with Personalized & Real-Time Revenue Generation Tactics: Make the shift to real-time pricing on an individual level, Nail down the use-cases of how to overcome this, forecast like a pro and optimize direct revenue
- Getting Up Close and Personal with the Customer and Capitalize on Every Channel: Use AI to fuel CRM and CS to bring customer data to life at every touchpoint, use the rich and famous on social to avoid brand erosion and secure market share.
- Immersing Yourself in an AI-driven Predictive Future to Seize New Profits: It all comes down to being predictive if you want to turn new profits. Deliver AI-led futures in your company for more efficient internal mechanics and travel customer-centricity
- Driving Real-Time, Hyper-Personalization to Move Your Profit Needle: Delve into new levels of granularity, become the Amazon of travel and deliver the perfect travel itinerary every time for unstoppable loyalty
- Seizing Voice, AR and VR Makes You Grab that Conversion: Be part of the lucky few that benefits from voice enabled search, drive direct bookings and use AR and VR to give your customer the confidence to convert
- Dominating Direct Bookings Through A Mastery of Mobile: Create an AI-enabled mobile product that drives direct bookings, focus on UI and UX that screams out loyalty and bolster your bottom line
- Outclassing your Competition with Total RM and Surge Ancillary Sales: Build state-of-the-art infrastructure that supports ancillary revenue and squeeze every ounce of profit from all revenue streams
Attendees for Analytics & AI in Travel North America will also enjoy more networking opportunities than ever before, with over 20 hours of networking time allocated. Delegates will also have more control over their own networking through the innovative app Brella, giving attendees the opportunity to set their own meetings and create valuable business networks that can be leveraged in future.
With the agenda live and tickets on sale, register now to secure your place in the AI-powered future of travel! https://events.eyefortravel.com/san-francisco-summit/
Or get in touch with the event director below:
Leo Langford | Event Director
(Global) +44 (0)207 375 7158| (USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7158
The mission of the AI Time Journal is to divulge information
and knowledge about Artificial Intelligence, the changes that
are coming and new opportunities to use AI technology to