Event Date(s): 12/09/2019
Location: Chicago, United States
The World’s Leading Celebration Of Insurance Excellence
2019 is a pivotal year for the insurance industry. As change, innovation and tech are driving us forward at pace, the unique and pioneering work of the leaders, teams, and companies across the insurance industry deserve to be recognized. Designed to recognize genuine, truly innovative and meaningful approaches to excellence in the North American insurance arena, the Insurance Nexus Awards will be presented at an exclusive ceremony being held in Chicago on September 12th, 2019.
There are 15 categories of awards, recognizing teams and leaders from across customer, claims and innovation units, as well as from product, business, brokering and leadership positions. Nominations open March 15th and close May 17th, with Finalists announced by Insurance Nexus on June 17th. Finalists will be selected by a judging panel of industry experts, including:
- Paul Carroll, Editor-in-Chief, Insurance Thought Leadership
- Karlyn Carnahan, Head of P&C Insurance, Americas, Celent
- Karen Furtado, Partner, Strategy Meets Action
- Dawn LeBlanc, Managing Director, Hartford InsurTech Hub
- Scott McCormick, President, Connected Vehicle Trade Association
- Margaret Resce Milkint, Managing Partner, The Jacobson Group
- Anthony O’Donnell, Executive Editor, Insurance Innovation Reporter
- Nicole Cook, Managing Director, Global Insurance Accelerator
The Awards offer the prestige of being recognized by the global insurance community, as well as a platform to network and find out about the very latest tech, mindsets, and innovation adopted by likeminded companies. Previous recipients of Insurance Nexus Awards include Allstate, Aviva Canada, and American Family.
Join our weekly newsletter to receive:
- Latest articles & interviews
- AI events: updates, free passes and discount codes
- Opportunities to join AI Time Journal initiatives
AI Time Journal promotes initiatives and events across several industries and domains aimed at spreading knowledge, advancements and opportunities brought by Artificial Intelligence.
Event organizers can contact us here for media partnership inquiries.