Event Date(s): 14/11/2019 - 15/11/2019
Location: Not Final, Singapore
Duxes Information & Technology is pleased to announce that the inaugural InsurTech Asia Summit 2019 (ITAS) will take place this year from November 14-15 in Singapore, offering industry professionals from around globe the opportunity to gain valuable insights into this exciting, fast-changing sector of the insurance market.
Over the course of two days, the summit will analyze key InsurTech markets throughout the region, including in China, Southeast Asia, and India, with an emphasis on government policies and prospects for future growth. Additional content will break down life-, health, auto, and trade credit insurance sectors, and improvements to efficiency, optimizing operations and serving customers.
What you will Learn?
– How to develop your business through the One Belt One Road initiative
– In-depth statistical analysis of the Asia InsurTech and insurance markets, and future trends
– The latest on how internet insurance has revolutionized the entire insurance value chain
– Product innovation enabled by big data and new sales channels
– Corporate security and compliance practices detailed by industry peers
– How InsurTech and emerging technologies could revolutionize the insurance industry
– What benefits insurance can obtain from InsurTech
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Cindy CUI
Tel.: + 86 21 5258 8005 Ext. 8253
Join our weekly newsletter to receive:
- Latest articles & interviews
- AI events: updates, free passes and discount codes
- Opportunities to join AI Time Journal initiatives
AI Time Journal promotes initiatives and events across several industries and domains aimed at spreading knowledge, advancements and opportunities brought by Artificial Intelligence.
Event organizers can contact us here for media partnership inquiries.