We are looking for interns who are ready and motivated to enhance the workplace of a fast-growing media business in the exponentially-growing field of AI! This experience will provide the opportunity to learn and apply knowledge of HR processes while gaining exposure to business practices and applying core knowledge through hands-on experience.
The team has open communication and a positive attitude.
AITJ gave me the chance to learn, grow, and be able to kickstart my career.
Learn new skills and kickstart my career. I loved the interviews, the onboarding process, figuring out ways to improve processes/program, and being able to interact with my peers. I am really glad that AITJ gave me the chance to learn, grow, and be able to kickstart my career. Not many places will take someone who is a sophomore in college so I am glad I was able to work here.
I am now better prepared for my future career!
It helped me become more confident and knowledgeable in HR. I used to get nervous for interviews, but after conducting multiple interviews it has now become second nature. Also, looking for red flags in applicants’ application tasks or their resumes gave me a better understanding of what companies are looking for. I am now better prepared for my future career!
Without the experience I gained here, I would not have been able to jumpstart my career
The AI Time Journal internship helped me in immense ways. When I started at AITJ, I had almost no knowledge of how to design or execute HR processes. Throughout my internship, I had constant opportunities to develop core HR processes for AITJ, such as onboarding, interview standardization, training, performance evaluation/feedback systems, company culture development, and more.
In fact, my experiences at AITJ were so great that multiple hiring managers for full-time jobs I interviewed for at the end of my internship told me they were impressed that I got such varied and hands-on experience in a 3-month internship. Without the experience I gained here, I would not have been able to jumpstart my career. I am so grateful to the AITJ team for giving me this fantastic opportunity!
I learned the importance of creativity in my work. Such a great team to work with!
I very much enjoyed interning at AI Time Journal! It helped me to improve my skills in HR, as I was able to have an all-encompassing experience. I learned to constantly look for ways to improve the department as well as improve myself. Something unique and invigorating about AI Time Journal was the attitude of creativity that was encouraged. New ideas that are brought up are considered and discussed. Through this, I learned the importance of creativity in my work. Such a great team to work with! I’m grateful for the valuable experience I gained while interning here!
- Run key activities in recruiting processes, including conducting screening of in-bound resumes, completing screens of potential candidates, and providing summaries of conversations to recruiters and hiring managers
- Manage and execute onboarding processes
- Schedule, run, and evaluate team meetings
- Aid the creation of training programs to help the company and team members reach their goals
- Assist in building a strong remote team culture with activities and initiatives aimed at fostering a positive and encouraging environment to work in
- Human Resources Management or Business major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve, including being able to identify problems and make recommendations for resolving problems
- Native-level English fluency
1. Help plan and execute testing efforts, execute test scripts, help with installing testing software and automate web application testing
2. Participate in all phases of a project, from user story review, test design, and demos to final system testing and launch