You will support the business analytics, marketing, and journalism team’s initiatives with a focus on creating and delivering the optimal product in order to build more value for consumers and the company as a whole. You will have the opportunity to join AI Time Journal’s positive work culture and work closely with our talented teams!
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, develop roadmaps in partnerships and customer needs.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Create supporting documentation (user experience, experience maps, wireframes, and AARRR Framework).
- Define and maintain product requirements, user stories, and feature documentation.
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement and retention through new/improved product initiatives.
- Gather and share feedback from customers for product enhancements that will drive increased engagement and retention.
- Set up KPIs to identify compelling opportunities and improve user experiences.
- Analyze user flows for conversion.
- Conduct market research.
- Devote 20 hours per week to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas and improve existing ones, and monitor product success via tracking metrics.
- 1+ years of product management experience; preferably in journalism/media
- Understanding and appreciation of UX principles.
- Ability to use the AARRR Framework.
- Foundation in analytic techniques and product management best practices.
- Experience working in customer experience, user activation, and retention.
- Unafraid to test new ideas and take initiative.
- Ability to develop teams, ability to think strategically, and possesses proven leadership skills.
Compensation: This is a non-paid internship. Valuable real-world experience and class credit can be earned.
This position is entirely remote.