We are currently accepting applications for editorial associate roles. The roles are currently held for 6 months on a voluntary basis.
We are looking for ambitious, talented, and creative people who want to be part of a dynamic group of like-minded peers and have an active role in divulging information and knowledge in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Benefits for Editorial Associates
Joining as an AI Time Journal Editorial Associate represents an opportunity to showcase your expertise and connect with industry leaders in the fields of AI, Data Science, and adjacent tech verticals (Big Data, IoT, AR/VR, etc.). The benefits include:
- Network and connect with industry leaders, experts and researchers.
- Be involved in shaping the direction of a fast-growing publication.
- Priority in receiving free tickets to AI events and conferences in exchange for coverage on AITJ.
- Be a part of the launch of our upcoming initiatives.
- Opportunity to become an Editor.
What is expected
The Editorial Associates are expected to help raise the quality of the publication by publishing (at least) one original, high-quality article per month, and they are encouraged to engage in promoting the journal’s activities and content on social media.
Bonus: Lead a Weekly Column
Depending on your areas of interests, we offer several additional opportunities for Editorial Associates to showcase their expertise and connect with influencers, including:
- Start your own interview series. Interview thought leaders, founders, domain experts.
- AI weekly news report: review the most relevant news of the week. The article can include comments from industry-leader, experts, and representatives of the companies involved in the news.
- Top lists: identify key thought leaders in AI across different categories and domains.
- Popular on Twitter / LinkedIn: review of popular AI-related social media posts in the last week. Connect with influencers to ask for comments and more detailed explanations.
The weekly columns can be held by either one editorial associate (weekly commitment) or two (bi-weekly commitment for each).
If you have other ideas, we welcome you to take the initiative and propose it to the team.
How to apply
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com.
Indicate why you would like to join, what topics you want to specialize in, and attach examples of your previous writing.
We look forward to receiving your application!