The mission of AI Time Journal is to divulge knowledge and information about changes, advancements and opportunities brought by Artificial Intelligence.
Along with Artificial Intelligence private and public organizations, universities and students play a vital role in leveraging the innovation opportunities brought by AI.
The Journal contains both technical articles about data science and business-related articles of how AI is being leveraged in different use cases and applications.
Why get involved
AI Time Journal is a platform that students from universities worldwide are using to:
- Learn about Artificial Intelligence applications and Data Science
- Showcase what they learn by publishing articles to build up their CV
- Unlock internship and job opportunities by connecting with AI companies and enterprises looking to apply AI to their business
Articles by Student Contributors
University students can become AI Time Journal contributors and publish several types of articles, including:
- Technical articles about Data Science
- University labs and projects
- How AI is being applied in a specific domain
Examples of Articles Published by Student Contributors:
- Intro to Classification and Feature Selection with XGBoost by Jonathan Hirko, MBA Candidate @ Cornell Johnson Graduate School of Management, USA
- Generative Adversarial Network by Ebin Rose Christina, Student @ Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College, India
- Implementing Naive Bayes for Sentiment Analysis in Python by Filip Knyszewski, MSc Artifical Intelligence student @ University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The Advent of Architectural AI by Stanislas Chaillou, MSc Architecture @ Harvard University, USA
- What’s the Matter with Programmatic Advertising? by Dario Russo, Marketing MSc Student @ Bocconi University, Italy
Institutions Represented by AI Time Journal Student Contributors
Interviews with Data Scientists by Student Contributors
“How to Become a Data Scientist” is an initiative that allows university students to connect with data scientists working in the industry by interviewing them.
The students learn how to carry out interviews which are then published on AI Time Journal.
The interviews are an opportunity for the students to ask questions to experienced professionals, grow their professional network, and build up their CV with a portfolio of published articles.
Examples of Interviews Published by Student Contributors:
- Interview with Mr. Abhinav Bhatnagar, the Data scientist at Truecaller by Monisha M, Student @ Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College, India
- Interview with Mr. Sumeet Patil, Lead Data Scientist at Chistats Labs by Shanmugapriya Balamurugan, Student @ Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College, India
- Interview with Mr. Jalem Raj Rohit, Data Scientist at GEP Worldwide. by Karuppu Samy, Student @ Pandian Saraswathi Yadav Engineering College, India
How to get involved
Learn Data Science
University students can learn about Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and other technical topics by reading articles in the Education category.
Learn about AI Applications and Opportunities
As already mentioned, AI Time Journal’s goal is to share opportunities about how Artificial Intelligence technology is being leveraged across industries. You can browse the Journal and find the most interesting articles for you.
Become a Student Contributor
Becoming a Contributor gives university students an account on AI Time Journal that you can use to publish articles and use the platform as described above.
The requirements, besides studying at an accredited institution, are possessing good levels of written English (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent) and a LinkedIn account. Apply here to become a contributor.