The mission of AI Time Journal is to divulge knowledge and information about changes, advancements and opportunities brought by Artificial Intelligence.
The purpose of the AI for Education 2019 Initiative is to identify and showcase the most impactful and beneficial applications of Artificial Intelligence in the field of Education.
Recognition will be given to people and organizations in EdTech who apply Artificial Intelligence in several domains including Adaptive Learning, Language Learning, Personalized Learning, Corporate Training and contribute to solving problems such as making high-quality education more accessible to all.
AI for Education 2019 Committee
The Committee is composed of educational domain experts and professors, data scientists, founders and executives of EdTech and eLearning companies.
Committee members share a vision in:
1) Divulging knowledge and the state-of-the-art of AI in the educational domain
2) Identifying the direction in which the development of AI for Education is most impactful and beneficial
Opportunities for Committee Members
- Connect with companies in AI and EdTech that will interact and follow the initiative.
- Showcase their expertise, while gaining positive exposure on social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and other media coverage.
- Connect with fellow committee members, which will include AI and EdTech founders and entrepreneurs, domain experts, scholars, data scientists, and journalists.
- Vote and have their profiles featured in TOP lists that will be published during the course of the initiative, which may include:
- TOP applications of AI that benefit Education
- TOP companies and their solutions applying AI to EdTech
- TOP researchers and their studies on applications of AI in the educational domain
Activities to showcase Committee Members’ expertise
- Publishing articles on the state of the art of AI applied to education.
- Interviewing or being interviewed by fellow committee members. Interviews can be published in several formats such as article, podcast or video.
- Being featured in webinars and discussions for the public and within the committee group.
Call for articles
Contributor articles related to AI in education can be submitted, and selected ones will be featured in the initiative page.
AI Time Journal Media Partnerships
AI Time Journal is a media partner at events and conferences worldwide aimed at spreading knowledge and advancements in Artificial Intelligence across several industries and domains.
Become a Media Partner
News websites, blogs, journals, and media outlets in the fields of EdTech, eLearning and Artificial Intelligence can be featured as media partners in the AI for Education 2019 Initiative page by collaborating in sharing major updates and announcements. Contact us to know more.
Previous AI Time Journal Initiatives: TOP 25 AI Companies 2018
In 2018, AI Time Journal organized the TOP 25 Initiative, an effort to identify and give recognition to 25 companies that use AI to solve complex problems to benefit humanity.
The Top 25 Committee has been composed of AI influencers, CEOs and data scientists from major companies, who have come together and evaluated the TOP companies.
The official announcement of the TOP 25 has been shared across social media and the web by the media partners, sponsors, influencers and TOP 25 companies engaged by the initiative.
Join the AI for Education 2019 Newsletter
Get in touch
+44 20 8144 9908