Since its founding in 1993, NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) has been a pioneer in accelerated computing. The company’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined computer graphics and ignited the era of modern AI. NVIDIA is now a full-stack computing company with data-center-scale offerings that are reshaping industry.
- Top Artificial Intelligence Companies to Watch in 2022
- Top Autonomous Vehicles Companies to Watch in 2022
- Top Music Tech and AI Companies to Watch in 2022
- FDA Grants Approval For AI-Based Pathology Product For The First Time
- AI In Healthcare Highlights & Milestones 2021
- National Heart Centre Singapore Launches AI Lab for Cardiac Imaging