We are currently accepting applications for associate editor roles. The roles are held for 6 months on a voluntary basis. There are currently 5 positions available.
We are looking for ambitious, curious, and creative people who want to have an active role in sharing information and knowledge about Artificial Intelligence while connecting with some of the brightest minds in this exponentially-growing field.
Interview AI industry leaders and experts
We have interviewed more than 100 AI experts, founders, executives, and influencers who operate across several industries.
We are constantly surveying data science leaders and top performers in data science to gather and share insights from them.
Some of the guests that our associate editors have had the chance to connect with and interview include:
- Brian Solis, Global Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce, interviewed by Jagan G. M.
- Kate Strachnyi, Founder of DATAcated, interview by Chayan Kathuria
- Gregory Piatetsky-Shapiro, KDnuggets President, interviewed by Jagan G. M.
- Walt Mayo, CEO of Expert AI, interviewed by Jagan G. M.
- Kristen Kehrer, Founder of Data Moves Me, interviewed by Nisha Arya Ahmed
- Kaushik Raha, VP of Data Science Health Content Operations, Elsevier, interviewed by Chayan Kathuria
- Guillermo Diaz, Jr., CEO, Kloudspot, interviewed by A.M. Aditya
- Dipanjan Sarkar, Lead Data Scientist at Propulsion Academy Zurich, interview by Chayan Kathuria
- Andrew Jones, “Mr DATA SCIENCE INFINITY”, interviewed by Jagan G. M.
The associate editor role is a platform for you to connect with these leaders, learn from them, and create insightful content for our audience.
Check out this article by Nisha Arya Ahmed on her experience as an Associate Editor at AI Time Journal.
Associate editors also have the opportunity to conduct video interviews, see an example here.
How to apply
Send an email to email@example.com with your answers to the following questions and your resume attached.
- Why would you like to join?
- What topic(s) do you want to specialize in?
- Do you have any questions?
- If you have any, attach examples of your previous writing.
- List out your social media handles.
We look forward to receiving your application!